Everyone's been so quiet this week. Anyway, it's Tuesday which means a new ep is on tonight!
It also means you can now talk about last week's ep without fear of spoiling people.
So how's everyone's unspoiled status this week? I've avoided all ads but let my friend tell me a TV Guide line.
Only eight hours to go.
Also, some completely before the fact unspoiled predictions:
1) Kim is going to confront Nina.
2) The virus is actually in Las Vegas, not LA.
3) Tony is going to want to talk to Nina and Michelle is going to be very hesistant about it.
4) At some point, Tony and Michelle are going to have that fight they've been gearing up for since
he came back.
5) Jack's heroin withdrawl symptoms are going to come back at the worst possible time.
6) Some reporter is going to put the two deaths of 'yesterday' together and it'll become a huge
7) I think that Sherry's anger towards Alan was about her children, not her ex-husband -- although I do think she's gone off the rails.
Okay, that's it. Again, remember, if you've been spoiled, don't speculate :)